Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NPC) is a pharmaceuticals company. The company carries out research, development and marketing of the pharmaceutical ingredients for healthcare industry. It offers products such as afinitor, amturnide, arcapta neohaler, cataflam, clozaril, coartem, combipatch, comtan, desferal, diovan HCT, diovan, exelon, exforge HCT, exforge, extavia, famvir, fanapt, femara, ocalin, gilenya, gleevec, hecoria, ilaris, lamisil, lescol, miacalcin, Myfortic, neoral, neclast, ritalin, sandimmune, sandostatin, signifor, simulect, stalevo, starlix, tasigna, tegretol, tekamlo, tekturna, tobi, trileptal, tyzeka, vivelle-dot, voltaren, xolair, zometa and zortress. The company provides assistance to patients experiencing financial hardship for their medicines. It serves cardiovascular, central nervous system, cancer, ophthalmics, organ transplantation and respiratory areas. The company operates as an affiliate of Novartis AG. NPC is headquartered in East Hanover, New Jersey, the US.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 21, 2014: Novartis teams up with multiple sclerosis advocate and musician David Osmond to launch MS education initiative Our Voice in Song
Aug 07, 2014: US District Court Says DOJ Can Continue False Claims Act Case Against Novartis
Feb 19, 2014: MolecularMD to Develop Highly Sensitive Companion Diagnostic Test to Support CML Treatment Free Remission Clinical Trials
Jan 13, 2012: Novartis To Restructure US Business To Strengthen Competitive Position In light Of Loss Of Diovan Patent And Announces Charge For Rasilez/Tekturna
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Key Information
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Overview
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Key Employees
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Major Products and Services
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - History
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Company Statement
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Business Description
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Strengths
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Weaknesses
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Opportunities
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Threats
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Key Information
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Major Products and Services
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, History
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Key Employees
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Other Locations
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Subsidiaries
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Key Competitors
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, SWOT Analysis