FactSet Research Systems Inc. (FDS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. (FactSet) is a provider of analytical solutions and integrated financial information. The company offers its services toinvestment professionals including portfolio managers, research and performance analysts, marketing professionals, sell-side equity research professionals, risk managers, investment bankers and fixed income professionals. Its solutions include company analysis; multi-company comparisons; industry analysis; portfolio analysis; company screening; predictive risk measurements; portfolio optimization and simulation; alpha-testing; and real-time news, quotes and tools to analyze fixed income securities and portfolios. FactSet also provides services such as client support, training, single sign-on, instant messenger, mobile access, quality assurance, and installation. The company has operations in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the US. FactSet is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Key Facts 5
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Key Employees 6
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - History 10
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Company Statement 13
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 17
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Business Description 17
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Corporate Strategy 18
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Strengths 19
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Weaknesses 20
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Opportunities 21
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Threats 22
FactSet Research Systems Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 - Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Key Facts 5
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Key Employees 6
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Major Products and Services 8
FactSet Research Systems Inc., History 10
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Other Locations 14
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Subsidiaries 15
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Key Competitors 23
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Annual Ratios 25
FactSet Research Systems Inc. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 26
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 33
List of Figures
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
FactSet Research Systems Inc., Ratio Charts 29